|Safe Deck Audit
What is the Safe Deck Audit ®?
It’s a 9 Point examination to make sure the structural and
physical integrity of your deck is in a safe and usable condition.
We check for the following:
- Check nails and fasteners (lags and bolts attached to the house)
- Check Teco ® fasteners (missing and properly nailed)
- Check railings (bolted and properly spaced)
- Check floor boards for cracks and splinters
- Check for rotting wood
- Check for mold and mildew
- Check footing
- Check substructure for proper spacing (16 inch centers)
- Check landscaping (cut back plants away from deck)
After successfully completing our Safe Deck Audit, ® we clean and seal your deck. You’ll receive our special brass deckcleaning.com plate. We attach to your deck to show your deck has passed our Safe Deck Audit.